| Empire State looks small from here |
That first producer was a wonderful man named Mike from Monsterfilmz, whose site is still under construction. I shot for Mike the last time I was in New York and he is wonderful to work with. He is always very laid back and easy to talk to. After he picked me up we went to the adult sex store to pick up some toys for the shoot that day. I was set to do a solo scene, a scene with Frank Steedz and a G/G with Michelle Haze for the first half of the day and shooting with The Pussy Jackers in the evening. At the sex store we picked up some stuff that would be really fun to use in a G/G situation. A French tickler, a breathable ball gag, a hogtie harness, a remote control bullet vibe and a dildo that suctions to the wall. All very fun and I was already super excited to be working with Michele so the toys just made it better. Then we went back to Mike's office to get paperwork and watch some Michael Jackson videos. It was a really nice way to wind down from the plane ride without being stuck in a hotel that I really couldn't wander around. After that he got us lunch and went over to the hotel to get ready for the shoot.
The hotel room we were shooting in was beautiful. It was right next to the Queensboro bridge so the view from the balcony was awesome. It was an absolutely huge room with gorgeous furniture and a wonderful bathroom. It was a little strange that there was no really wall between the bathroom and the rest of the room, just a half wall that kind of segregated one part from the other. It is kind of unsettling to have to pee and know that everyone in the room can hear you but you get over it. When we got there, I met the man who would be filming the scenes. Shooter was phenomenal. He really knows what he is doing and how to get into the scene to get just the right footage while still being able to communicate to me what exactly he wants to see more of. And he is a total ass man which works for my big booty! I don't think anyone has ever moved so fast to try and get a good look at my butt. :)
We started off the day by shooting some awesome pretty girl pics of me in my lingerie and moving to all nude. Then we did the solo shoot with me climbing into the tub and going at it with the remote controlled vibe. I love the way vibes make the water ripple. I think it is far more visually effective than a dildo or a hand slid between the legs. then we moved on to the B/G with Frank. He is very sweet and amazingly professional for someone who admitted that it was only his 6th shoot. The scenario was that I was an escort who came to the wrong room, the room of an über geek who was having trouble getting laid anyway, and gave him the time of his life. Best line from the set "The guys in my chess club will never believe this!". It was so much fun to watch Frank play up that geek angle.
| Frank's a sweetie :) |
As Mike was packing up to leave the next person I was set to be working with came in, John E. Depth. John was a lot of fun. He has a very energetic personality and is always full of great advice. I would later find out there was a reason that he has the name he does, but we will get to that. I was set to start working with Pussy Jackers at 9pm but because of some delays and confusion they were a little late, but we were all up anyway so the scene went off just fine. I was set to do a B/G with John and a G/G with Kendra Starr that night but Kendra was also unable to make it so the scene turned into a B/B/G scene where I was "drugged" and then ganged up on. Part of what makes Pussy Jackers interesting is that the site is built around an urban legend about a group of men who convince women to have sex with them by hook or by crook, film it, and then post it on the internet. Yes, like most porn the premise IS a little out there (I still can't believe people think "bang bus" was real), but this is a little darker and grittier, and thus stays relevant to it's roots in New York, AKA "Gotham". As it turned out, John has something like a 20 foot long cock... Okay, maybe it's more in the neighborhood of "Holy Shit!", but the man's name is absolutely dead on, and he knows how to use it so he doesn't kill a girl. It was a lot of fun to suck and fuck him and Frank again, and I was definitely exhausted by the end of the shoot. It was about 4am when we finished, which was 24 hours from when I had woken up to get to the airport the day before, so I passed the hell out. This is why it is the city that never sleeps: all the damn porn! :)
The next morning I was up and out of the hotel by noon and on my way back to good old Wisconsin. Of course since I was flying Delta (worst airline ever!) my plane was delayed for 2 and a half hours so I didn't get home until about 8:30 at night but at least I got home. When I landed in Milwaukee I was greeted with warm hugs and smiles and went out to dinner with the fam. It sucks to leave home, but it is always good to come back.
No comments:
Post a Comment