Friday, August 27, 2010

What I Have Been Up To

So I realize that it has been a while since I have written to tell you guys what I have been up to. I have been working on a children's book with my boyfriend. We wanted to create a book about monsters for kids that adults might actually get a kick out of reading too. The book is told from the perspective of a 3 year old boy who things that his dad is a werewolf. I am doing the illustrations and we are hoping to eventually have it published. It is slow going but I am really excited to see the finished product.

Lately I have been watching Veronica Mars like a fiend. I love the detective mystery feel to the whole show and it is just amazing.  I'm half way through the second season and I absolutely love it.

I have also been getting more modeling and adult work lined up. I should have some new photos of that very soon. Have a wonderful weekend everyone. Talk to you soon. I promise. :)

And here is the song I have had stuck in my head for the last week. Enjoy!

http://www.boingboing.net/2010/08/23/cee-los-fk-you.html

No comments:

Post a Comment