Hey guys I just got home and realized that some of my links were down. The adf.ly website is down for unknown reasons and therefore most of my recent links are all dead because of it. Please wait for the site to get back up and everything will be fine again.
As for me, I haven't been lazying around this time, I've just been uploading a TON of new material for you guys. I was actually going to post it right now, but .. adf.ly failure.
Anyways, here's what to look forward to once adfly gets back up!
AS PROMISED. I have the Michimichi set and I am uploading all SIX videos for the anon who requested it. As a thanks for following my blog and requesting ;].
I'm also going to post up a pretty nice picture set, so expect that. It's called "Cute Asian Fucked Deep"
Along with that I will also be posting another video of a super cute half-Asian babe who is bottomless (in a cute orange top) riding her boyfriend. This video's pretty hot.
Look forward to those soon (hopefully tomorrow if adfly comes back up. If not I'm posting them without it).
P.S. In case some of you guys didn't notice, I've re-uploaded the entire GDP set under TLN and are now on oron. Download them while you guys can. I just uploaded Stacy today so when the adfly links are back up go ahead and download them all!
Cheers and apologies!
Alyptic
Saturday, May 28, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment