Monday, May 16, 2011

Back to Work

Hey guys,

Just updating you guys on what's been going on.  Firstly, I want to let you all know that I do not tolerate any bitching or whining about my site or ANY ADVERTISEMENT of any other blog, site or anything similar.  In case any of you guys saw, an anonymous asshole decided to call me out on my "slow posting" and "no updates" and whatnot when I've clearly stated (a few posts before his in the chatbox) that I've been unable to get on my computer this entire weekend due to a virus I got while watching my new favorite korean variety show, Running Man.  This asshole has been banned from my chatbox.  I've been rebooting my computer and fixing the problems with the virus the entire weekend, explaining my lack of posting.

I want to remind you all that this is something I do out of my own pleasure, it's not my job.  I could care less how frequently I update the site for other people's pleasure.  I just run it because I want to share the huge collection that I have.

Now, for all of you (95% of the positive comments on my chatbox, I do apologize to you guys for having to read this) that have sent your thanks and appreciation, I want to give you all a shoutout.  I really do read every comment and every single thanks and try my best to be caught up on the video requests.  So for those of you that have been saying positive things, I thank you all.

Anyways, for now, I'm back to my regular posting schedule.  I'll be posting shortly (in a few minutes of this post), so look forward to that!

I'm Back!
Alyptic

No comments:

Post a Comment