Monday, May 30, 2011

Bad News, Good News

Bad News
Okay guys I have some bad news and I'm pretty frustrated about it, not gunna lie.  For some reason ALL my files were deleted off of filesonic and so now all my links are dead.  I am currently working on re-uploading everything one by one, but it will take some time and you guys are gunna have to have some patience with those, unfortunately.  I'm currently asking filesonic why my files were DCMA'd (perhaps cuz I re-uploaded some files too many times).  Either way, I am going to ask them what was wrong and see and if they give me a bad response I'll be changing my hosting service to Oron.

Good News
I'll still be posting up new material regularly and the newest links all still work!  So please have patience and remember to continue supporting the site by buying YOURSELF a premium membership to filesonic from any of the links that still work.  Or just buy yourself a modem and I'll send it to you =].

Cheers
Alyptic

No comments:

Post a Comment