Hey guys,
As you guys can see there's now a new SEARCH BOX on the LEFT SIDEBAR available for you.
Originally, when someone asked me about a search option for the blog, I thought that the top left search bar provided by blogger was enough. It turns out that this was only able to search for keywords on the first page (20 most recent posts). I've now fixed that by adding a custom search box. This search box will allow you to search for any and all content from any of my previous posts. So aside from the keyword labels provided for you guys on the left side, you can now also do custom searches of the site for anything you'd like!
If anyone is having trouble with the new search box, let me know by leaving a comment and I'll try to see what's wrong.
Enjoy everyone!
Alyptic
Tuesday, May 10, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment