Hey guys! I know it's a whole day since I've posted something. Had a lot of birthdays to attend this weekend so I was fairly busy and drunk/hung over.
Anyways, in the wake of my absence there were a lot of messages/requests/questions on the chatbox so I'll just make a single post and answer all the questions.
Downloading everything on the site:
-Not possible. There isn't any way to download all my material that I've uploaded, though I think it's awesome you want all my stuff. So @anon 4332 sorry bro there's no way you can do that. The best method that I suggest is to simply click on one of the files and purchase a premium account. That way you get faster download speeds and no wait time. You can also download multiple files at the same time.
NinjaRed
-I'm fairly sure most of you guys are waiting for this file. I'll have it up for you guys soon enough under the name NinjaRed instead of its other colored name. Promise it will be soon!
By BlueDevil
-You're one lucky devil bro. @anon 2410 I indeed do have those videos. It's in my archive I'll dig it up and post it for you soon!
VictoriaHeart
@anon 8063 I checked the link for VictoriaHeart 2 and it seems to work fine. Here's a direct link for it. If anyone else is having issues opening the file let me know so I can re-upload it.
http://www.filesonic.com/file/1041085091/Amazing_Camgirl_VictoriaHeart_Big_Tits_Small_Thong_Teasing_on_Webcam_2.rar
Other than that I'll be back to posting up a ton of awesome material for you guys soon!
Sunday, May 22, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment