Hey guys,
I'm probably going to upload a ton of my files first before I start replacing the links. Either way I'm still really busy this week so I probably won't really have any real time to work on the links until the weekend or later.
But for those of you guys who actually read the announcements, I have a little present for you guys. I have a folder that I keep all my newly updated links in. They have no thumbnails or pics attached to them, but if you guys are looking for a file and it's down it MIGHT be in this folder (Time to use the search box I provided to look for thumbnails!). I'm re-uploading alphabetically so all the files starting in numbers and the letter A (Asian, Asian American, Asian Camgirl, etc) are up in this folder already. So enjoy this while I continue to re-upload and fix the website guys!
FOLDER HERE
(Remember to use the search box along with the file names to help you look for pics!)
Wednesday, June 1, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment