Friday, June 10, 2011

Jacqueline fernandez sexy hot pictures epxoed



expecting?There was a lot of speculation and expectations when I signed Murder-2. I guess I have lived up to the expectations as this was the first movie where I've done a lot of research. I had to do a lot of homework for my character.I was very particular about how I would project certain scenes. It was very difficult. I suddenly realised that this is what acting is (Laughs).The audience is anticipating steamier and more intense love make scenes in the sequel.I know people are expecting a lot from this movie because of the success of the first movie. I feel people should leave behind whatever memories they have of Murder.Murder needed to have a lot of sexuality and boldness because it was based on a woman who was cheating on her husband which was shown so beautifully. This movie is completely different.Image: Jacqueline FernandesPrev Next'Actresses cannot have any inhibitions while portraying bold characters'Last updated on: June 8, 2011 17:03 ISTSharethisAskUsersWrite aCommentPrint thisarticleA still from

No comments:

Post a Comment