Saturday, June 11, 2011

Replies 6/11/11

@Crew.  1 was semi-nude

@Anon9429 pierced azn will get posted up soon

@Anon4595 if you don't like the speed at which I'm re-uploading 25 gigz of files reposting 400 links over all by myself, then all I can say to you is "Hey bitch go find a better site.  kthxbye."

@Anon 7105 I made an announcement earlier in the blog updates that my files were all removed recently.  I'm slowly re-uploading each one.  Reposting them takes FOREVER.  I have to get the download link, find the original post, replace the link and then submit it.  It may not seem like a lot of work but finding specific posts for the files is amazingly tedious and time consuming.  Not to mention I'm re-uploading 25+ gigz.

@d hoop earrings was updated a while ago and i rechecked the link just now it works fine.n

@anon9327 I'm not really sure what you're talking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment