Hey guys, I just had a recent comment about the links on the website, in particular the ads coming from the images being "too much" according to one follower.
I'd like to let you guys know that I'm actually in the process of switching from imagehyper to imagevenue. Both of these sites have advertisements when you click on the images, but imagevenue has less and they are much safer as well. I'm doing a change/shift to imagevenue as I upload. I am no longer going to upload on imagehyper.
Anyways, to let you all know about the ads. I have only one set of ads on this site and they all come from adfly. If you come to the site it's one ad and if you click on a link it's one ad, that's it. There shouldn't be any other popups or ads or anything. If there is, then you should check your computer for malware or let me know so I can double check to see if there are additional hidden ads (I check daily so there shouldn't be). Anyways, the ads from the images are unrelated to me and I make pretty much nothing off of them. Imagevenue (my new image host of choice) provides me no income whatsoever. The problem is that I cannot find an image host that hosts ADULT images for free, they all have ads if you register your images under adult material. That is why you guys see the ads. It's not because of me or our site, but because of the image hosting site itself. I apologize but there isn't anything I can do about these ads because we clearly need thumbs to see what we're downloading right?
So I apologize, but that part of our site isn't going to change unless one of you guys can suggest or give me a site that's easy to use, has unlimited upload space, and allows adult images. If you do know of such a site email me at alyptic.presents@gmail.com and let me know. I am more than willing to switch to it if it'll be easier on you guys.
Cheers!
Alyptic
Thursday, July 14, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment