Monday, July 11, 2011

Posting Links in My Chatbox

Okay I'm going to say this one more time and then after that I'm going to just save my own time and banhammer people who keep posting links to other websites on my blog.  I realize that the last guy who posted links in my chatbox had no harmful intentions, so your comments were just deleted but you were not banned from the chatbox.

What you said was that my videos were "leeched" from other websites and that you recognize them and posted a few of them up and so on so forth blah blah blah.  You then linked the videos I recently posted from page like 110 out of 130+ of the moderator from planetsuzy.  Does that even make sense?  Do you seriously think that I randomly decided to pick a random page from his 130+ page thread and decide to steal those videos and post them up?  How could I give credit to them if I didn't take the videos from that guy.  Yes I do realize that they posted the same videos as I did and earlier than I did, but it's the internet and I've never even seen the thread before.  That makes no sense whatsoever.  Also, some of the links you posted posted up their videos from my website far after I did and therefore that means they "leeched" my videos and posted them up on their website.

All I'm saying is that it's the internet, material gets spread around.  Giving credit to someone who randomly posts is not going to help and probably won't happen.  This is what watermarks are for, except they're too time consuming.  Either way, I'm going to continue to post material in whatever order I feel like it not in whatever order I got them or whatever.  If it offends anyone who MIGHT have posted it before, too bad because I get this shit randomly and it's in my harddrive I'm not stealing anyones material.

So in all fairness, here is a warning and if any more links are posted in the chatbox I'm going to banhammer without question.

Cheers,
Alyptic

No comments:

Post a Comment