Friday, August 5, 2011

Weekend Promo + Re-up Requests


Hey guys, as you guys can see filesonic is having their anniversary sale for guys like me.  So I'm asking that if you guys intend to buy a premium account anytime soon, do it within the next few days to support me and the website.  Here's a LINK TO BUY A PREMIUM ACCOUNT.  Feel free to buy any plan, but I suggest the 9 month plan.  I'll get a little income from it and you guys get 1 month of filesonic membership!  Also, remember to read up on HOW TO CANCEL your 1 month membership to filesonic so they don't keep billing you.  Thanks for the support guys!


Also, I noticed that a few of you guys are having a difficult time requesting re-uploads, so I added a few pictures to help you guys along the way in the re-upload requests tab (IN ORANGE).

Cheers,
Alyptic

No comments:

Post a Comment