Sunday, September 4, 2011

Adfly Ads Part 2

So I get the adfly ads about as much as all of you guys, probably more because I'm on here more than you guys.  I just want you to know that whatever frustrations you have, I also have.  I do listen to your complaints, so please say them politely and I will fix them.  I want to make this website/blog as enjoyable for you guys as it is for me.  I don't need some whiny little bitch complaining to me.

Anyways, I know that lately adfly has been having redirection issues and that it's fucking annoying as balls.  The redirecting makes it impossible to click through a link, I know.  I have filed a complaint before and I have done it again.  If you want to read about it, click here: http://forum.adf.ly/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=4439&p=19299#p19299

I just wanted to give you guys all a heads up letting you know that I DO care about if the ads are shitty for you guys.  I know that quality of ads really determines whether you want to stay on a site or not.  So rest assured, I will make sure adfly works properly.   5 seconds, no more.

Cheers,
Alyptic

No comments:

Post a Comment